MY Appreciation

Mike88se

Threads
One other thing. People just don't seem as friendly. Maybe it's the times. Maybe it's burn out from answering the same questions so many times. If nobody has experienced the problems I need help on or have any suggestions I'll figure it out eventually because I can do that. I see a lot of people posting questions here who have zero mechanical aptitude and they might not be able to figure things out on their own.
In any case, it is what it is. I'm just tryin to reason with hurricane season ;)

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
One other thing. People just don't seem as friendly. Maybe it's the times. Maybe it's burn out from answering the same questions so many times. If nobody has experienced the problems I need help on or have any suggestions I'll figure it out eventually because I can do that. I see a lot of people posting questions here who have zero mechanical aptitude and they might not be able to figure things out on their own.
In any case, it is what it is. I'm just tryin to reason with hurricane season ;)

Our prayers and thought's are with Texas, AND our friends of this forum, we hope ya'll come through this unscathed. Just know the country's eye's are on Texas and the Gulf Coast, people are on the ground NOW !! trying to get aid to those in distress, help IS ON THE WAY !!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
OK Admin & Moderators, I for one noticed !!
NO SPAM the past 2 days !! Kudo's, Congrats, Honor's & Praise to your team ! I know it's a bummer when you get "blasted" if we get spam, but FEW ...VERY FEW offer their thanks when there is none to deal with. YOU are appreciated !!

Bwells

Threads
Yep, thank you, the spam is gone, great job to whomever was watching.