MY Appreciation

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Boo relax not many people clme down this far on the forum. Not even all the regulars like me make it down here all the time.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Guess you're right Chuck , I just can't figure it out, This site doesn't cost a penny, get free advice from knowledgeable people, also free, and can even find a friendship here ...LAZY & UN grateful !! :thumbdown:

Mike88se

Threads
Muhammad & Catherine, I don't know for sure if it's your job to get rid of the SPAMMERS on the forum, but it needs to be said ! I for one am deeply grateful to have a GREAT Forum to visit and have a huge library of friends with so much information and the giving of themselves, I don't think you folks behind the scenes get enough ( if any) recognition for the things you do, ( that we don't know of ) so I just want to say on behalf of all those, including myself, that use the Forum ... Thanks for all that you do .. you do a fantastic job of ridding the spammers !! and keeping the Forum a GREAT place to visit !!!..:thumbsup: ..:cool:

:thumbsup:

Mike88se

Threads
Guess you're right Chuck , I just can't figure it out, This site doesn't cost a penny, get free advice from knowledgeable people, also free, and can even find a friendship here ...LAZY & UN grateful !! :thumbdown:

I haven't been a regular here in a few years but I came back last week. It's just not quite the same.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I haven't been a regular here in a few years but I came back last week. It's just not quite the same.

What's changed for you Mike ?? And thanks for jumping in ! ..:thumbsup:

Mike88se

Threads
Well... the spam but that's not much of a problem Just ignore it. The main difference is that there doesn't seem to be nearly as much activity. That could be due to the time of year. I'm sure everybody is busy.

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads
busier than a one legged rooster in a hen house

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Still working on the spam. Putting in new member review for a while in hopes of catching the bots.

As for activity level... in terms of posts we're steady. There was one year, 2014, when we got a lot more posts for a few months, almost double what we get per day right now. If you want I can promote the forum more and stir up some activity. In fact now that you mention it, that's a great idea. :thumbsup:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Still working on the spam. Putting in new member review for a while in hopes of catching the bots.

As for activity level... in terms of posts we're steady. There was one year, 2014, when we got a lot more posts for a few months, almost double what we get per day right now. If you want I can promote the forum more and stir up some activity. In fact now that you mention it, that's a great idea. :thumbsup:

We just want you folks to know that your work behind the scenes, doesn't go unnoticed AND there really are those of us that are truly grateful for that, we just happen to be those that speak out ! :thumbsup:..:thumbsup:...:thumbsup: