Dixie Chopper Iron Eagle

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
I would call tuff torq
and get their openion.

upjeeper

Threads
The mower only has 100 hours on it. I was going to change the oil but this happened. Do they sell a rebuild kit for it? Also what went wrong with it inside the drive. Just wanted to know if i needed any extra parts with the rebuild kit if they sell one.

did anything happen / change before it started acting up? i replaced the oil filter on the hydraulic transmission on my cub cadet early this summer and then it wouldn't move. turns out the cross reference i used indicating a bosch oil filter was not the same as the cub cadet brand; evidently one of the filters has a check valve in it. short story is i had to go back to OEM hydraulic filter

johnnyg5419

Threads
No it just slowly stopped going into reverse on left side if you were sitting in drivers seat.

johnnyg5419

Threads
I have a short video of what it is doing how can i post it here?

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I have a short video of what it is doing how can i post it here?

In the reply mode there are 5 coloured icons in the middle row right side
WWW link - Email - WWW unlink - insert picture - insert video.
Hit the insert video, select the video from your computer the hit the upload button

johnnyg5419

Threads
The video is on my computer. It wants to send by youtube or something else.

johnnyg5419

Threads
I think i have located the trouble. The two o-rings on that center section where the check valves are installed were broken and cracked. once i took off the covers to the check valves i found rubber in one and the valve was loose. Checked the other side and upon opening found an o-ring just laying inside. The valve was tight. When i took the valve out i found another o-ring on the valve stem where it was supposed to be but it was cracked. I ordered a o-ring kit on ebay
New OEM Genuine Hydro Gear 71410 Seal Kit. I will install it and see if this resolves my problem.