Hustler Raptor SD: 42 or 48 any sales next month?

GREENisGOOD

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi all,

Been a homeowner for a year now and have been using my Toro super recycler to mow the 3/4 acres every weekend. Takes me roughly 1.5-2 hours(could be shorter since I am doing double fat stripe) just mowing the lawn. With an injured wrist now, thought I look into a ztr. I may also have an opportunity to get a used cub cadet ltx 1040 for free from a relative. Just have to get it started though as it will not crank. Been looking at the Hustler Raptor SD but have 2 dilemmas.

1. My gate is only 48 inches when open, and the dealer I have been talking to said he have a demo 48" with under 5 hours, stripe kit, motor guard, and comes with full warranty from factory for $3500. I could parked it in the garage if needed or expand my gate about to park it under the back deck. Or just stick with the 42" and call it a day.

2. Will there be an end of season sale coming soon? If so, what's the typical range for Raptors? Thanks in advance for the answers!

Top98Percent

Threads
The dealer's in my area have everything in stock discounted now. Not sure if they'll go lower, but it doesn't hurt to ask. I'd stick with as wide as you could fit through the gate, but stick with the SD. IT comes in 42 & 36. Probably just a matter of finding a dealer with stock in that size.

GREENisGOOD

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks for the info. What's the name of your dealer? I checked a few in NH and they don't have anything under 48 for SD. Seems like all the 42's are popular for folks here.

Top98Percent

Threads