Engine LA115 wont start

Perkial

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hey All, I have a LA 115. Wont start back up. Started mowing my lawn, knew the fuel was low and got halfway through the back yard when there was a sputter, so I turned the mower off and went to get fuel. Filled up the mower, started back up and finished the backyard and mowed the front yard. Shut the mower off before going into the shed because it started raining, The next day went to start the mower to put it in the shed and it wont start. Turns over fine. Took the fuel line off and gas is pumpimg. Changed the spark plug and it has spark. Brake is depressed and will turn over, when brake is not depressed it wont turn over. So that seems to be working. Any ideas? I'm stumped.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
If you left it out in the rain then a very good chance it has a belly full of water.
Despite a multitude of efforts over the years, no one has come up with a mower that effectivly runs on water.\
Remove the float bowl and if the plug is water wet, another new spark plug.
Run the moer for 20 minutes to get it hot then pop the other plug in and it should clean up so you can keep it for spare.
Shut the fuel off and starve the engine to shut it down and he few seconds of lean running will clean the plug quite nicely.