Ryan Cushman Mataway Overseeder 544873 Parts

Doughboyea

Forum Newbie
Threads
About a year ago, I came across a used overseeder on craigslist, was very cheap....as I start to tinker with it, I now know why. Its missing the cutting reel and seed adjustment setter.

Its a Cushman Mataway Overseeder Model 544873. I've seen it also called a Ryan Mataway.

Searching online keeps giving me a multitude of prices and some questionable sites. I'm hoping to find the entire reel with blades, but I just don't know what part number I should be searching for or what sites generally have the best prices. Most of the time, my search results keep popping up an 'A', 'B', 'C' (...etc) version of the model number, and I don't know if it matters.

Searched:
Ebay - $300 new with blades
Jack's - (obsolete) listed part number seems to be unique to Jack's only
Questionable Sites - $500 to $800

Recommendations? Anyone who knows the part number?

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Thanks, but that site doesn't sell, right? Unless I'm missing something.

It sells as well just not in the same section as it showes you parts and numbers. Write down part numbers and the find where they sell them at and you can look up prices. I have lost the hard drive on my computer so i am now working on my phone. I will see if i can find where they sell parts and post the link.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
The link i gave you says you have to log in to create an order. So you will need to sign up to buy stuff. Or with the part numbers you can do a google search.