If you want something done right.... Troy Bilt 26J Mini Rider 30 " no go

basshole

Threads
  • / If you want something done right.... Troy Bilt 26J Mini Rider 30 " no go
Well then,..we'll a expect a fully detailed report of performance with pictures to authenticate this undertaking !! ( LOL )

Mower is like new! No more wild bucking when releasing the clutch. New belts defiantly did the trick on fixing that issue. I just wished MTD would share the Troy-Bilt service manuals for us DIYers. HMM, wish I had the money to take back the company and make it like it was. 1973? Dad purchased the Troy-Bilt Horse model tiller. I was 13, I put it together, and was the primary operator through out the years. I inherited the tiller, and put a new engine on it. Still running awesome today. Fortunately before MTD took over, I was able to obtain all service manuals. Tilled the garden again this year.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
  • / If you want something done right.... Troy Bilt 26J Mini Rider 30 " no go
Mower is like new! No more wild bucking when releasing the clutch. New belts defiantly did the trick on fixing that issue. I just wished MTD would share the Troy-Bilt service manuals for us DIYers. HMM, wish I had the money to take back the company and make it like it was. 1973? Dad purchased the Troy-Bilt Horse model tiller. I was 13, I put it together, and was the primary operator through out the years. I inherited the tiller, and put a new engine on it. Still running awesome today. Fortunately before MTD took over, I was able to obtain all service manuals. Tilled the garden again this year.

I THINK I might have got something you're looking for, give it a TRY ! let me know if it helps or NOT ! ..Boobala

https://support.mtdparts.com/s/article/ka2A0000000PH4CIAW/10584-1

click link and lets see! TroyBilt IS an MTD mower ,same models ,DIFFERENT BRAND NAMES....