New Member Here

Den485

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi all. I ran across this forum looking for info on my Scag. I have a 2008, 25Hp Kohler, 61" Tiger Cub bought new, with about 500Hrs on it now. I live in North East TX on 7.5 ac mow 2 to 3 ac. After about a year from purchase I had a guy operate it for me once while I was away from home. When I got back my yard was scalped and had gouges from every pass. Anyway some how he had bent the deck where the left hand spindle sits. I took it to my dealer, 4 Brothers, between Rockwall and Royce City on I 30. I wasn't sure what the problem was. They very quickly said the deck was bent and that it was a manufacturing defect. They really stepped up and replaced that $2000 deck for free. Also after the deck was replaced and I stared mowing with it, I noticed that it was using about half a quart of oil for each hour of mowing. It was fouling the right hand plug every season. Well I kept mowing with it for a year or two and it finally stopped using oil and fowling plugs. I maintain it regularly and have been real happy with it since. This Scag is one tough mower and cut my mowing down to 1.5 hours. I would definitely buy another Scag. Glad to be here.

Dennis

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
Hi Dennis. Welcome to the forum!

It's always great to hear stories about things getting replaced under warranty :cool: It sounds like you have a nice Scag.

Lena01

Forum Newbie
Threads
hi all thanks for the posts .. i like this web site ,, i can find here lots of interesting post and topic ideas ,, )