in the neighborhood... saying hey

Mike88se

Threads
It's been a long time but I need to post a couple questions and figured I'd say hello to anybody remembers me. I don't recall too many names. Carscw (dealmaker lol), lawnboy18 (ybravo :thumbsup:), Ric, exotion, that cranky old man who knew everything (probably did too) and a few others. Not going to do a sob story but I fell on some hard times healthwise and don't get to mow much anymore. Can't say I miss mowing every day in that hot south Tx sun much. Do miss the money tho ;) I catch a little repair work and buy, repair, and resell once in a while to make a little spare change... but I'm F.I.N.E. fine :thumbsup: Hope everybody is doing well.
PS don't get too hot and don't take your customers word when they tell you the pit bulls are locked up ;)

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Welcome back. Glad to hear you are fine.

Mike88se

Threads
Welcome back. Glad to hear you are fine.

Thank you. Everybody must be really busy these days.
I fixed the FJ so that's out of the way. Not sure what I'll do w/ the Cub SR621 it powers tho. I don't think it would take y HRX's place in the lineup even tho I love the FJ engine. I broke the cast whatever drive actuator on the Timemaster trans and had to order a new trans so now I suppose I'll get to find out if it was indeed a transmission problem.

Diana Welch

Forum Newbie
Threads
Welcome back, hope to hear some advice or share your knowledge and experiences with you soon!:cool: