Engine Need Electric clutch replacement

Dixieboy

Threads
Hey everyone, new to the forum, I have a GT18HP Twin 6-speed with 44'' deck. The bearings in my electric mower belt clutch have failed. Hving a hard time find a replacement. Lots of them out there but I want to be sure I'm getting the right one. Looks like a 1" shaft approx 3" long. Has a triangle shaped bracket to secure it to engine to keep it from rotating. How do I get the right part and part no.? I found a owners manual and parts diagrams but none list info for clutch. My model # is 917.255916. Member jl102284 has same mower. Any help or advice will be appreciated. Thanks

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Your part number for your clutch is 109550x which is showing NLA. Can sub to oregon clutch 33-114, but also is available as a xtremeope clutch which I have good luck with using on customer units.

Dixieboy

Threads
Wow , thanks for the quick feedback. Looks like $149.99 direct from Xtreme unless you can clue me in on a less expensive one or a way to get it cheaper. Is it the same as a warner 5215-14?

Here's one on ebay for $140.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MTD-AYP-109...012557?hash=item3ae892698d:g:gPgAAOSwvgdW4G00

Thanks big time for your help. Need to get the mower back in the grass.
Just to clarify , the bearings in my original are not replaceable??, looks like pulley is made around it, only the inner bearing is bad, working otherwise.

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
I looked up your clutch part number from your model number and then crossed it over to the other numbers. the OEM to oregon number actually came from my poulan distributor as a substitution when I put your OEM part number into their system.

Dixieboy

Threads
Thanks, I'll order the one from Xtreme.