Repair manual Castelgarden JP92 Hydro

steibnl

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello,
last year I purchased a Castelgarden JP 92 Hydro.
In the beginning of this year the desk belt broke. I purchased a new bel via internet, but I am looking for a repair manual
in order to be able to do the repair myself.
Does anyone know where I could find such a manual?
many thanks in advance
Dirk

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Good luck Dirk.
I have not been able to find any information about any GGP product.
When Husqvarna spun off a lot of smaller European makers all joined up to form a company called
Global Gardening Company, head quaretered in Italy to avoid sucked into Husqvarna and to become big enough to compete .
Their products are sold all over Europe, but branded as what ever was the old local product's name
Castle Garden is a Trade name from GB and most of the ride ons sold under that name are Stiga's in different colours
Stiga have a web site but it is in Italian and me being a Monolingual Aussie can not navigate through it.
Green Power UK have most parts lists on line and that is the best I have been able find so far.
I made the mistke of fixing some Stiga ride ons down here but lost money on all of them so I no longer service any GGC product.

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
:welcome:

It sounds like you have some sort of answer. I would try the Stiga site with a translation browser extension (or an Italian friend).
In the meantime, I'm going to move this thread over to our mower and equipment operation section.