Walbro carburetor

Bogart

Threads
This morning being nice and sunny said about time I mowed the grass. Started the mower fitted with a 14.5HP BS intek. Started I moved about 5 ft it then cut out. Huffed and puffed all day and finally came to conclusion was a fuel fault. Removing the shut off solenoid, which works fine, and the fuel bowl found very little trace of fuel. Knocked the float a couple of times put it back together and she started up. Ran for a few minutes then shut off. Refitted all the bits I had removed then tried to start again same result turns over just will not fire. Took solenoid and bowl off again now to my mind with the float hanging down there should be fuel coming out there was nothing. Then took off the pipe after the fuel filter made sure fuel coming out of that which there was quickly stuck it back on and then fuel started to flow from base of carb until I lifted the float up. So fitted bowl and solenoid and she fired up fine ran for 10 minutes no problem. Tried just now an hour later and starts now also. I hate problems where there is no definitive fault found as will from now on be awaiting a repeat session. From what I saw the carburetor was very clean so am at a bit of a loss to explain it anyone has got any ideas. Thanks.

darrinster

Threads
Could be lots of things. If it's running now don't worry about it.