Doug67301

Threads
Hello everyone, Doug here in Kansas. Just ordered the Gravely Pro-Stance 60'' with their 4 yr. 0 interest. Looking forward at picking your brains for advice! :)

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hello everyone, Doug here in Kansas. Just ordered the Gravely Pro-Stance 60'' with their 4 yr. 0 interest. Looking forward at picking your brains for advice! :)

So do we ! It's only gonna cost ya your the deed to your property, the titles to ALL vehicles,your entire bank accounts and
any boats you may have too !

AWWW ... jus kiddin with ya ... WELCOME to LMF !! ..:laughing:..:laughing: ..:welcome:

AHHHhh I forgot !! when seeking help on this forum we need your machine's info. see example ......

GET INFO.JPG

Doug67301

Threads
So do we ! It's only gonna cost ya your the deed to your property, the titles to ALL vehicles,your entire bank accounts and
any boats you may have too !

AWWW ... jus kiddin with ya ... WELCOME to LMF !! ..:laughing:..:laughing: ..:welcome:

AHHHhh I forgot !! when seeking help on this forum we need your machine's info. see example ......

View attachment 33328

Wow, right after I posted I went out to mow and noticed my grasshopper deck had broken. The welds broke in 3 places on the lift mechanism. Hope to be able to weld it back! Hope my new mower gets here quick! :) Must of been the rock I hit while driving towards trailer. :(

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
If you're mowing rocks I suggest you get a Rock-Crusher !! ..:laughing: Might wanna check whats left of your blades too!

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
Hi, Doug! How is the heat in Kansas treating you?
Enjoy your new Gravely!

:welcome: