Does anyone know what this old rear engine lawn boy is worth?

Jakej03

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Does anyone know what this old rear engine lawn boy is worth?
I bought this old mower from a friend and got it running about a year ago, ever since then its been taking up space in my garage so I'm looking to sell it. The only problem is I have no idea what its worth because it appears to so rare that hardly anyone has put information about them on the internet. If any of you know anything about these things, I would appreciate the knowledge.

Thanks in advance,
Jake

IMG_3517.jpg IMG_3518.jpg IMG_3519.jpg

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I bought this old mower from a friend and got it running about a year ago, ever since then its been taking up space in my garage so I'm looking to sell it. The only problem is I have no idea what its worth because it appears to so rare that hardly anyone has put information about them on the internet. If any of you know anything about these things, I would appreciate the knowledge.

Thanks in advance,
Jake

View attachment 33323 View attachment 33324 View attachment 33325

Jake ,go to my post in the LAWNBOY forum, title ( For Lovers of Lawnboys) click the link, at the site it takes you to, ( My Tractor Forum) you can scroll down and go through many many pages of lawnboys with info. on them , Good Luck , ..Boobala

Jakej03

Forum Newbie
Threads
Jake ,go to my post in the LAWNBOY forum, title ( For Lovers of Lawnboys) click the link, at the site it takes you to, ( My Tractor Forum) you can scroll down and go through many many pages of lawnboys with info. on them , Good Luck , ..Boobala

Thanks Boobala!

I've determined that I have a 1970 lawn boy 9601, now does anyone know the value or want to buy it?

unclelee

Threads
How much? I may know someone