Rain Rain Rain

2smoked

Threads
In most of Wisconsin, we have had an over abundance of rain this summer. I have yet to see a dry, burned out lawn. Of course, I love cutting grass and this has been a banner year. My Lawn Boys have sure been getting a workout--not that I mind. I took this action photo today of my 1977 7260G just because I thought it looks pretty as a picture. I normally don't work this one very often because it looks so cosmetically good compared to my other Boys. But what good is it if all you do is look at it. Right?

Attachments

• IMG_0595.jpg
    IMG_0595.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 58

jp1961

Threads
Yeah,,,ditto the over abundance of rain here in Michigan too. My grass normally browns by this time of year.

Regards

Jeff

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads
we have pond all summer that is just beaming to the top, never had a pond before

lewb

Threads
I have been living in NE for 3 years now, this is the first summer that I have had to run sprinklers most of the summer.

Lawnboy77

Threads
Very nice mower and lawn, thanks for sharing. Unfortunately for us down here in the desert southwest, brown and crispy is the norm for this time of year. The irrigation systems are a must for keeping just about anything alive. I do miss those cool season grasses that you guys have up there, not only do they stay green almost all year, but they cut so much easier than the warm season grasses like Bermuda and St. Augustine.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Last year drought here in Tennessee, this year about 8+ inches of surplus rain. Hard to keep up mowing.

Bummer about the drought last year was I lost one willow tree we planted over 11 yrs ago here, was hoping it would come back this year, but no dice.

PS: Nice machine & lawn !!!

LB7268

Forum Newbie
Threads
Dry here in SE South Dakota. Everybody's yard is brown. Nice looking machine you have there.

okiepc

Threads
Here in central Oklahoma the mowing is about done until we get some rain, need it bad :thumbsup:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Same in South West Missouri. Need rain.