Engine Curb Find ! - 20041 TORO 22" RWD Recycler

PUSH

Threads
Got the New carb in the mail + New 1/4" Fuel line.
Cleaned out the Fuel tank
So easy to put together easy swap.
Had it fired up in no time. Still waiting on the nEw Air filter so I swapped the one from the other 190cc for now.
has a little miss/stutter right at the beginning but smooths out soon after

pd
IMG_5099.jpgIMG_5100.jpgIMG_5101.jpg

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

PUSH

Threads
Gimmme bak my mower !! ..:laughing: ..:laughing:
$175 and its yours.. parts and Labor.

here's the Electric start @ work:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
$175 and its yours.. parts and Labor.

here's the Electric start @ work:

NICE video, wish I knew how to make them, what type of camera do you use ? Is it complicated..?? how much was the camera ?? I'm gonna go in a corner N eat my heart out !! ( LOL ) ...:laughing: ..:thumbsup:

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
NICE video, wish I knew how to make them, what type of camera do you use ? Is it complicated..?? how much was the camera ?? I'm gonna go in a corner N eat my heart out !! ( LOL ) ...:laughing: ..:thumbsup:

Most standard digital cameras will do video.
I have a couple of Samsungs bought 5 years ago and both will do 20 minutes of video ( capacity of the card ).
Bought an SJ Cam last year to do videos on the bike but my old bangers shake so much you get seasick watching them

PUSH

Threads

It's easy - it was just taken with My Iphone 6 and uploaded to YouTube using the you tube Ap
click on insert video ..copy and paste the URL - done

As for the mower - I'll keep an eye out for another one for you..
and I still cant believe how fast this thing is

PUSH

PUSH

Threads
This was when I first dove into it after finding it.
2 minutes later shot some Starting fluid into it and it cranked right over.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
It's easy - it was just taken with My Iphone 6 and uploaded to YouTube using the you tube Ap
click on insert video ..copy and paste the URL - done

As for the mower - I'll keep an eye out for another one for you..
and I still cant believe how fast this thing is

PUSH

Just kiddin bout the mower, I got my hands full with 2 riders and a fairly new self-propelled walk-behind Snapper. My digital camera takes video so maybe I'll try to find the youtube app and fart around with it . Thanks for the info, and keep us up-dated !! .... Boobala ..:thumbsup:

PUSH

Threads
Just kiddin bout the mower, I got my hands full with 2 riders and a fairly new self-propelled walk-behind Snapper. My digital camera takes video so maybe I'll try to find the youtube app and fart around with it . Thanks for the info, and keep us up-dated !! .... Boobala ..:thumbsup:
Just Kiddin here as well.. If I found another - I'm a horder, so I'd keep that as well.. You'll get my mower when pry it from my cold dead hands..

Found the Original owners Manual online
gotta love the internet:
https://www.toro.com/getpub/30305
and Parts Catalog
https://www.toro.com/getpub/29063

PUSH

Last edited: