LawnMaster cordless lawnmower with manually adjustable power settings

MowerMike

Threads
  • / LawnMaster cordless lawnmower with manually adjustable power settings
I just saw this new cordless electric lawnmower on the Home Depot website, and was intrigued by an inovative new feature that allows for manual control of the power settings.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Lawnmast...ower-with-5-0-Ah-Battery-CLMFT6018A/302481190

In addition to the default automatic power control that is featured on most of the current cordless lawnmowers, this model also permits the operator to manually select three fixed power settings, ranging from low to high for different cutting conditions. These settings are conveniently located on a small control panel on the handle, along with a battery charge status display. Other nice features are vertical storage and a collection bag view window. Pricing at Home Depot is $399.98 with a 60 volt 5 Ah lithium-ion battery.

TonyLawnMan

Threads
So many of the features look very much like the EGO brand that I wouldn't be surprised if these were also made by the Chervon company. For that price to get a proper side discharge chute, the user adjustable power level, a brushless motor, and very light weight looks like a strong contender. :thumbsup:

MowerMike

Threads
So many of the features look very much like the EGO brand that I wouldn't be surprised if these were also made by the Chervon company.

LawnMaster products are sold by Cleva North America, Inc.

TonyLawnMan

Threads
LawnMaster products are sold by Cleva North America, Inc.

Well sure; and Cleva North America, Inc. is probably selling products make by Shenzhen Cleva Power Co. Ltd and I was just pondering how close they might be to Chervon that makes EGO products.
Since the Globe Tools Group makes Greenworks, Kobalt, Craftsman, and Snapper; I begin to wonder if some other brands might be from a similar arrangement.

MowerMike

Threads
Well sure; and Cleva North America, Inc. is probably selling products make by Shenzhen Cleva Power Co. Ltd and I was just pondering how close they might be to Chervon that makes EGO products.
Since the Globe Tools Group makes Greenworks, Kobalt, Craftsman, and Snapper; I begin to wonder if some other brands might be from a similar arrangement.

Possibly, but LawnMaster lawnmowers appear to be somewhat unique designs when compared to EGO. The Greenworks, Kobalt, Snapper and Craftsman mowers appear to be vitual clones of each other, differing only in the shape and color of the outer plastic housings. The latter products share many parts and part numbers, and a recent search for a replacement power control circuit board for my Greenworks Twin Force mower resulted in a cross reference to the Craftsman version of this mower. Regardless, all of these branded products are physically manufactured in China in just a few factories, but the designing is done in North America or Europe.