Knots

Knots

Threads
I have a 2004 Scag TT model STT61A-27CH with a 61inch deck that has a deck adjustment issue. Page 24 of the owners manual says" loosen the serrated flange hex nut and move the bolt up or down to adjust the deck". As near as I can tell, there is no serrated flange hex nut and no slot to move it up or down.
Has anyone else run into this problem while trying to level the deck left to right?
Any info would be greatly appreciated. Need help!

Thanks

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have a 2004 Scag TT model STT61A-27CH with a 61inch deck that has a deck adjustment issue. Page 24 of the owners manual says" loosen the serrated flange hex nut and move the bolt up or down to adjust the deck". As near as I can tell, there is no serrated flange hex nut and no slot to move it up or down.
Has anyone else run into this problem while trying to level the deck left to right?
Any info would be greatly appreciated. Need help!

Thanks

Not sure but I have run into several people trying to level decks that would up having tire inflation problems. If the rear tires have a 3 pound air pressure differential then the level of the cutting deck can be seen. Especially if they are both lower than they should be. We have 3 Tiger Cats and every instance I have ever run into with unloved deck would up tire pressure.