Jacobsen 22" Greensmower Rebuild

skyshark54

Forum Newbie
Threads
I bought this off Craig's List that was advertised as "broken..make offer". I have since field stripped it and found that the plug was fouled and had TONS of carbon buildup in the head. Parts were hard to find, but I was able to collect some good references that I felt I should share. Attached is a pdf of nearly every 62206 and 9A22 22" Greensmower made. I'll post more pics and info throughout my rebuild. The 2 pistons...right one from my Estate 26, left from my 22" Greens. The 26" had a hard life.

I would post more files for the 22" Greensmower Manuals, but I can't. This Forum doesn't allow for anything over 3.81MB files. Where am I? 2002? Forum IT guys...increase the limit so we can use this site more effectively! I have much more to share. If someone want the manuals, e-mail me directly.

- Mark

Attachments

• IMG_1900.jpg
    IMG_1900.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1888.jpg
    IMG_1888.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 30
  • All 22%22 Greensmower models.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 19

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum!

I'm going to move this and your other thread over to our Jacobsen section.

TooseQueeze

Forum Newbie
Threads
I bought this off Craig's List that was advertised as "broken..make offer". I have since field stripped it and found that the plug was fouled and had TONS of carbon buildup in the head. Parts were hard to find, but I was able to collect some good references that I felt I should share. Attached is a pdf of nearly every 62206 and 9A22 22" Greensmower made. I'll post more pics and info throughout my rebuild. The 2 pistons...right one from my Estate 26, left from my 22" Greens. The 26" had a hard life.

I would post more files for the 22" Greensmower Manuals, but I can't. This Forum doesn't allow for anything over 3.81MB files. Where am I? 2002? Forum IT guys...increase the limit so we can use this site more effectively! I have much more to share. If someone want the manuals, e-mail me directly.

- Mark
I'm just starting a rebuild of my Jacobsen...how did yours turn out? Do you still have ir and use it? Any photos of before and after?