Husqvarna sit on mower tractor

Kevinfj

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have had nothing but trouble with my Husq. The petrol leaked into the engine and mixed with the oil. Then the wiring caught fire. It also seems only man enough to tackle a really perfectly level lawn. My lumpy field is not something that it likes. Also once the grass is more than 8" high it seems to have problems coping. Is it possible for it to be rigged up to drag a cutter behind it ?

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Want to be a bit more specific ?
I regularly mow a pasture with 4 foot tall tussock grasa and the Huskies I am using work fine.
If it is an articulated model then no 6" grass is the limit.
They are designed to cut fine enough for a bowling green, golf putting green.
The articulated mowers do not tow very well because the weight of the trailer tends to lift the front and you don't get any steering effect unless you put some weights on the deck.

Kevinfj

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thx. I won't go the drag route. How do I stop the alarm from going off ?
It is not articulated. It is this Husq.model: Data: Spec.No. PS-SV710-0022 Serial No 4008507903 Build date 03/26/2010 USA Product 9606 10263 00 CTH200 TWIN. Another serial: 0407 10C00 1330. Kg 235 Kw 14.9 RPM 2500

Want to be a bit more specific ?
I regularly mow a pasture with 4 foot tall tussock grasa and the Huskies I am using work fine.
If it is an articulated model then no 6" grass is the limit.
They are designed to cut fine enough for a bowling green, golf putting green.
The articulated mowers do not tow very well because the weight of the trailer tends to lift the front and you don't get any steering effect unless you put some weights on the deck.[/QUOTE]

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
What you provided is the engine information. We are needing the Mower model number. Check under the seat or on the frame by the engine.

Kevinfj

Forum Newbie
Threads
What you provided is the engine information. We are needing the Mower model number. Check under the seat or on the frame by the engine.

Ok will do. Hope to do this tomorrow....