PTO/Clutch

Patsstc48

Forum Newbie
Threads
Looking for a PTO switch connector plug.

I burned up 2 PTO switches, and a couple of fuses. Determined I had a clutch problem. Replaced it and now have a third switch but the connector block for the PTO switch is damaged. I don't want to replace the whole wiring harness. All I need is the plug that mates with the switch. Can't find a 9 pin plug that fits it. I can eliminate the plug and go to female spade connectors but I'd like to avoid that if at all possible. Anyone know where the plug can be purchased? I also read that the fuse holders can be an issue so I plan to replace both of those with waterproof ones. I am also replacing the diode assembly on the Kawasaki engine since the charging fuse seemed to be a bit hot. The clutch circuit fuse is now cool to the touch.

Any help would be appreciated !

( Don't hit a piece of cement in the high grass, its hard on clutches)

whirly

Forum Newbie
Threads
Looking for a PTO switch connector plug.

I burned up 2 PTO switches, and a couple of fuses. Determined I had a clutch problem. Replaced it and now have a third switch but the connector block for the PTO switch is damaged. I don't want to replace the whole wiring harness. All I need is the plug that mates with the switch. Can't find a 9 pin plug that fits it. I can eliminate the plug and go to female spade connectors but I'd like to avoid that if at all possible. Anyone know where the plug can be purchased? I also read that the fuse holders can be an issue so I plan to replace both of those with waterproof ones. I am also replacing the diode assembly on the Kawasaki engine since the charging fuse seemed to be a bit hot. The clutch circuit fuse is now cool to the touch.

Any help would be appreciated !

( Don't hit a piece of cement in the high grass, its hard on clutches)

I think this thread will help:

http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/showthread.php/43968-Scag-Tiger-Cat-PTO-plastic-connector