toro z master 252 l no electrical power anywhere

Red Good

Threads
Got this because po failed to check oil . Rebuilt the kaw motor and it ran fine . Turn the key on had power to the fuel pump could hear it no power to solenoid , short the solenoid and it starts fine runs well . Mowed with it for a couple weeks all good but had to short the solenoid every time . Last week it got hot , fan not coming on , checked fan ok seems the sensor did not signal the fan motor . Grounded the signal wire at the temp sensor plug in and topped up coolant and finished mowing with fan on full time . Temp gauge showed the thermostat was opening and closing as it should . When done mowing washed with garden hose and put it away . Now no power anywhere , turn key on no fuel pump . Bypas the relay under the seat fuel pump works and motor starts but amp gauge does not come up nor does the hour meter and no power to the mower deck switch . It is a toro z master 252 L model 74211 v twin kawasaki motor . 52 inch cut side discharge . Have checked all the fuses i can find 4 and all good . Any ideas ?

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Start with a wiring diagram.

Red Good

Threads
Oh i am , was just thinking some one had seen this before .

Red Good

Threads
Realize now that the fuel pump is actually the on off switch , where i am used to turning the ignition on or off , allows for a little delay between turning the switch and the engine actually stopping . Still puzzled by the volt meter and the water temp guage not moving when the key is turned on or off any more , it did before i washed it ?