John deere z930m or kubota z726 feedback

SJParker

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello,

New to this site and honestly new to the zero turn world. Im trying to look for a 60" cut and stay within a 8k-9k budget and so far I've gone to look at...

1. John Deere z930m which my local dealer has a special on and it would put me around 8500. I love the M.O.D. deck but its more than i want to spend so just the regular z930m is my best option there.

2. Kubota Z726XKW 60 inch deck similar price with the kawasaki or a little less with the kohler engine instead which makes it t z725. For a non suspension seat i found this one very comfortable.

3. Dixie chopper blackhawk hp i liked the fact that it has the suspension seat and the O.C.D.C. as standard option but once i drove it i felt like i sat a bit higher which i didnt like quite as much but thats just personal preference. Just not sure about "the brand" with the company being bought a few years ago and the all new design of this mower.

4. Exmark radius X was in my price range as well and first impression was just a solid well built mower with nothing that made it stand out to me. Again im a novice so feel free to tell me otherwise:confused3:

My semi- local Ferris dealer did not have a IS700 in stock to see just the IS2100 which i think is a bit over my budget but looks great. I really liked the Scag TC2 they had also but again little over budget.

In summary ive tried to do as much looking and information gathering as i could while keeping my budget in mind along with the feel of the dealership i would buy from and keeping their service facility in mind. Also thinking about each brand warranty, reviews found online, engine options ( Kawasaki and Kohler primarily) and have found myself a little overwhelmed but leaning in the direction of John Deere or Kubota. Any feedback or other recommendations would be appreciated.

Thankyou

SJParker

Forum Newbie
Threads
No action here but i did decide to buy the kubota z726 and loving it so far

Jatt man

Forum Newbie
Threads
No action here but i did decide to buy the kubota z726 and loving it so far

Hey so I have the same dilemna! How are you still liking the kubota?

Im debating between john deere z930m , kubota z726x, and hustler super Z all 60"

Thanks!