Over-researched and overwhelmed . .

motoman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Well good for you finding a Kaw/K66 locker, 'cause I could not one year ago. Hoping the Endurance Intek holds up. I also wanted a compact tractor, but just could not justify the ?$10K used, and here a really thin used market, unlike the Midwest (Iron Search).

BTW I am just finishing up a year long eval of my Husqy. Take a look at "Impressions..." here in the Husqy forum. I am satisfied overall . It does use more gas being heavier, but the locker has already helped out. No reasonable bagger,though.

cruzenmike

Threads
Well good for you finding a Kaw/K66 locker, 'cause I could not one year ago. Hoping the Endurance Intek holds up. I also wanted a compact tractor, but just could not justify the ?$10K used, and here a really thin used market, unlike the Midwest (Iron Search).

BTW I am just finishing up a year long eval of my Husqy. Take a look at "Impressions..." here in the Husqy forum. I am satisfied overall . It does use more gas being heavier, but the locker has already helped out. No reasonable bagger,though.

Trust me, my plan was to get a Kubota BX but at the time I sold my house we got screwed out of a significant amount of money that then prohibited me from such a purchase. Regardless, here I am. I went ahead and purchased the GT48DXLS and so far I am pleased (although I admit, all I have done is look at it). This will not be my primary mowing machine as I have a Lazer Z for that, but that machine is 12 years old and I wanted a good backup. It's a 48" deck and gets around everything so this should as well. I saw elsewhere that someone ended up getting a mulch kit for theirs. This setup may prove to be better suited for the Husqvarna as it has significantly more HP than my eXmark. As for the bagger, the 48" clear cut is supposed to handle bagging no issue even without a blower. I would love to bag but I have over 1 acre to cut and no compost service, let along a place to put it. Only time will tell what exactly I end up doing with this, but I do know for now I am getting a bigger cart, a bigger roller and some type of snow attachment. I will check out your review later today. Thanks for the feedback.

Mike