Reverse Drive Rollers for Swisher/Quinstar (Sears?) UR-Z1442Q 96'

Astevenson8

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Reverse Drive Rollers for Swisher/Quinstar (Sears?) UR-Z1442Q 96'
Good Morning Everyone!

Does anyone have a part number/parts diagram for the reverse drive rollers on a 96' Swisher/Quinstar. I believe my research has indicated that it is a Sears mower. Not sure if this is correct though. Please apologize if I mis-posted this. I tried to private message a veteran poster and got a VERY short reply.

I'm new to the forum. Hopefully everyone on here is friendly! (Not off to a good start so far) :laughing:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
First of all Sears/Craftsman makes nothing. The just rebadge other manufactures products and sell them as their own.
Second. That model number returns nothing. Please check it again. If that is the name of the mower it will normally get us nothing. We need the actual model number found on a sticker normally under the seat or on frame near engine.
Third PM's are for more personal types of conversations when a member asks you to do a PM. It is considered rude in a public forum.

Astevenson8

Forum Newbie
Threads
My research showed the same. I'm not sure where he got that model number from.

I had no idea it was considered rude to PM. Thank you for letting me know. I'm a newbie.

I've been on another forum and had a positive experience. I will likely default to that forum. Thanks for your help anyways!

rodneyf

Forum Newbie
Threads
Good Morning Everyone!

Does anyone have a part number/parts diagram for the reverse drive rollers on a 96' Swisher/Quinstar. I believe my research has indicated that it is a Sears mower. Not sure if this is correct though. Please apologize if I mis-posted this. I tried to private message a veteran poster and got a VERY short reply.

I'm new to the forum. Hopefully everyone on here is friendly! (Not off to a good start so far) :laughing:

I have a set of rollers for a 36'' swisher q star with a tail wheel