A new project for me

unclelee

Threads
So with the recent "CHANGE" with Photobucket, it has me rethinking how I am going to do things in the future.
As some of you know, I am sort of a Lawnboy history buff and have put quite some effort into studying missing and obscure Lawnboy historical facts, literature, documents ECT. A lot of what was posted here has now disappeared.
With July and August being the hottest months here in Texas, the mood to hang out in my garage when I am home has disappeared almost completely and I am preferring the cooler ac climate inside.
This being said, I have decided to upgrade my tech from just my phone, to computer, scanner ECT.
I have retrieved all of my photobucket images, and last night I started copying all of my physical Lawnboy documents to PDF and creating a library.
This is where I could use some help. If you have any Lawnboy owners manuals, advertising, brochure, ECT on PDF that you would be willing to share to add to the library, please pm me and I will give you my email. As I get this put together I will also make PDFs available for all.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Lee