Need help with the Transaxle repairs on a 2003 Dixon ZTR 4223

dlp571@frontier.com

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Need help with the Transaxle repairs on a 2003 Dixon ZTR 4223
Can anyone help please

I new at this so I hope this works, today the 4th of July is my 60th birthday and I'm trying to fix my mower. it would be nice if some can out me and tell me what the measurement is, so I can make a gauge, I would like to complete the bench setting on my 2003 Dixion Zero turning ZTR 4223 riding lawn mower, I'm trying to bench set the Rubber Spring on the transaxle? In the manual it tell you to use a gauge that I do not have, can you please tell me how to do it without the gauge? Or send me the
Donnie

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Can anyone help please

I new at this so I hope this works, today the 4th of July is my 60th birthday and I'm trying to fix my mower. it would be nice if some can out me and tell me what the measurement is, so I can make a gauge, I would like to complete the bench setting on my 2003 Dixion Zero turning ZTR 4223 riding lawn mower, I'm trying to bench set the Rubber Spring on the transaxle? In the manual it tell you to use a gauge that I do not have, can you please tell me how to do it without the gauge? Or send me the
Donnie

I am NOT knowledgeable about Zero-Turns, BUT I do know, you need to supply the model number(s) of
your transaxle(s) if you wish help from the members on this site, Dixon did'nt produce your transaxle(s).

dlp571@frontier.com

Forum Newbie
Threads
As I said, I'm new at this, my name is Donnie Pierce, my email address isdlp571@frontier.com and my cell is
(812) 385-6363IMG_0283.PNG, I turned 60 today the 4th of July I live at the Southern tip of IL. In my early post I put the wrong model number in it, it is a 2003 DixonZTR model 4423 with a 15-1/2 Hp briggs and Stratton and motor. The only markings I have found on the Transaxle itself is on one of the Discup Cradle and it is 8033. I like working on things, and since I'm laid up, awaiting a corrective knee replacement surgery and since I have the time to repair it and can use the money it would cost to haul it 50 miles and pay someone else, I'm doing it myself. Thanks for any help you can give me on the setting, would be greatly appreciate it.
Donnie

Last edited: