Correct Manual for SWZ-17KA

CMiller609

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hey all, Im having a hard time finding the correct user manual for my new to me SWZ. The serial number is 390126 model SWZ-17KA with the Kawasaki FH500v. I've looked through most of the ones on the scag site but none seem to be the exact one and none match the serial number. If anyone knows where to find the manual that would be awesome!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hey all, Im having a hard time finding the correct user manual for my new to me SWZ. The serial number is 390126 model SWZ-17KA with the Kawasaki FH500v. I've looked through most of the ones on the scag site but none seem to be the exact one and none match the serial number. If anyone knows where to find the manual that would be awesome!

I tried finding your machine within my limited resources, I think your best shot is to correspond directly with Scag,
sorry I could'nt be more helpful, your manual IS out there,...somewhere, Best of Luck , ...Boobala

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
This might help. It was made in 1998. They have manuals for every year except that one online.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
This might help. It was made in 1998. They have manuals for every year except that one online.

It's getting tougher,and tougher to find manuals AND parts for some of these machines that are 10 to 30
years old. Some of them, (even the cheepie low-end models) were made better than a good portion of what's
available today. up to about 4 years ago, I was able to find info. on these machines fairly easy, now,..MOST
(if I don't have a source in MY files) takes a good bit of time searching all the nooks and crannies that MIGHT have an exact match to your search inquiry. Also a lot of 3rd party parts dealers are not re-plenishing their inventories for varied reasons.