so i bought a badboy today

RDA.Lawns

Threads
I was at a friends house enjoying a few cold ones. He says by the way I ordered a new 60 inch Kubota. I ask why. He said time for a change. I get that lol I bought 2 new bobcats this year. A few beers later he ask what I'd pay him for his bad boy. Hmm its a residential model 54 inch. how many hours? About 300 he replied . I'm interested if its cheap enough I reply. He said 1000 . Hmm ok what year. He pops off 2014. Hmm ok I can do that . I pay him he then says I have 3 new sets of blades a drive and deck belt plus 2 sets of air n oil filters. Hmm cool. No its not my ideal mower . Today I used it to mow my yard. In the spring I will sale it . Until then its a backup mower and maybe I'll stick it on a trailer and use it commercially on the 3 cemeteries we mow biweekly. All n all decent mower just ruff riding and no way to add bigger tires on it. If I could I'd probably keep it.

Lawn Addict
Threads
That worked well, I don't think you can lose on that deal. As you know there is some $$$ just in the spare blades, parts, & etc. :thumbsup: