Pro Z 100 s

ste59jak

Forum Newbie
Threads
Any users of these new mowers out there? I'm having a hard time finding any info/reviews on these mowers. Looking to buy something this fall/winter for next year

ste59jak

Forum Newbie
Threads
I'm still hoping to see some reply's about this model.

ste59jak

Forum Newbie
Threads
Already did that search a few months ago, smart guy. I'm looking for some reviews after a couple hundred hours of use, not just a couple mowings.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Send the original poster a PM .
Like most forums, people come here seeking advice or help.
Very few post rave reviews of their mowers, it it works well they just go mow.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Already did that search a few months ago, smart guy. I'm looking for some reviews after a couple hundred hours of use, not just a couple mowings.

If that is what you want then ask for it. I can not read your mind.

ste59jak

Forum Newbie
Threads
If you have some input on the mower, I'm glad to listen, if not move along.

cpayne5

Forum Newbie
Threads
I bought a 154S with the EFI Kohler back in March. It was a demo unit and had 4 hours on it. I paid $6300 out the door after tax.

I use it to mow my own yard (a few acres) and nothing else and I've put only about 20 hours on it. It is a very well built machine, but I'd probably step up to the 700 or 900 if mowing commercially. When you see those machines next to the 100s, they're just on another level. No complaints with mine with how I use it, though!

The machine cuts very well and cuts fast. It replaced a garden tractor with the same specs 27hp/54". The Cub mows my yard in half the time.

I put Gator blades on it, as I've had great success with them in the past. The stock blades seemed to be fine.

I bought the S model due to the hills I have here in Virginia. It handles the hills just fine, though I feel that the front end gets a little light at times going uphill.

The only complaint I have is that deck height pin pops out at times.

cubmower.jpg

New vs. Old
newVold.jpg