Tire Pressures on L54

jtphenom

Threads
Hi Friends,

I checked my tire pressures and they were all different. So I looked at the max tire pressures on the walls, and inflated them to just under that. I've read various people saying different things about what the pressures should be, and a lot of them don't match up to what I see on the tires. Can I get some input from you fine people as to where the pressures should be?

Thanks!

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
In your manual, it says to fill the to max pressure that the tire has printed on it.

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Its a lite weight lawn mower that is rode in the lawn at a slow speed. I don't understand why you would want such high tire pressure. Myself I would run around 8 PSI for a better ride. I see no advantage of the high tire pressure.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
I absolutely agree with you on that one. I run around 13 PSI on my zero turn. And makes no sense why they would choose the highest pressure you could put in a tire. Normally that's for big trucks and big trailers.

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
I absolutely agree with you on that one. I run around 13 PSI on my zero turn. And makes no sense why they would choose the highest pressure you could put in a tire. Normally that's for big trucks and big trailers.

I think that some people just like the feel of all the bumps in there lawn. Take the muffler off also and it will be just like riding a Harley Davidson hard tail down the road:thumbsup:

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I think that some people just like the feel of all the bumps in there lawn. Take the muffler off also and it will be just like riding a Harley Davidson hard tail down the road:thumbsup:

:laughing::thumbsup::laughing::thumbsup::laughing::thumbsup::laughing::thumbsup::laughing::thumbsup: