Knots

Knots

Threads
Anyone having trouble with inner tubes in TurfTiger 24-12-12 rear tires? I have been using Carlisle #321371 tubes with TR6 stems. The tube is a 22/23x8r 11/12 size. I have had some of other brands (same size) split after final inflation. I don't think they are getting pinched. Recent problem. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Knots

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
They are the wrong size. Get the next size larger.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
We don't run Turf Tigers but we do run 3 Tiger Cats. I tried tubes in the rear tires one time but figured out quick that I did not want to go that route. I jut keep a cheap package of tire plugs and the tools to plug with. Plugging a tire takes a few minutes without having to remove it from the mower. Patching or replacing a tube takes considerably longer.

In my experience when you have a tube in the tire and have a flat tire you have to remove it right there right then. With the tire being tubeless you can air it back up most times if you have a portable air compressor or air tank and get it back to the truck also.

The advantages of tubeless (for us anyway) far out weigh those for tubes in them.