HOW TO ??

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Showing my ignorance, UNable to add a picture in a PM, box only shows able to insert a URL ... ?? what gives ??

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
That is the way it is. No workaround that I know of.

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads
use an internet based photo file like Kodak or Cloud storage, then you can tag the photo url to post it

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
use an internet based photo file like Kodak or Cloud storage, then you can tag the photo url to post it

Thanks Willy, but I just keep ALL my pics and such on lots of flash-drives then move as needed not into The "cloud"
If I cant see it I don't need it !! and I do appreciate the info. Boo

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Well that just sucks !! I think I'll go down and pee in the Admins coffee-cup in the mornin !! ( LOL )

Thats nice.
You just sent Cath a nice bunch of e-flowers :thumbsup:and now you want to urinate in the vase.
Posting URL's is the std way to attach photos in nearly all forum softwear.
Being allowed to direct post from your computer is a massive priviledge and is what makes this such a valuable resurce.
I am sure you have been elsewhere and the space where the photos were show a missing image message which is what happens when the photo holding host closes down or photo owner moves the photos.
Here they are on the Lawn World computer so stay with the posts forever which s brilliant.
You have just gotten used to being spoiled you sook.:thumbdown: