Thinking about buying

fthree

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thinking about purchasing a Bob Cat. Haven't seen many nor heard about them around here so of course I wonder about the quality. The dealers where they are being sold at seem nice and well advised about them. One problem I have with them is that they are kept outside in the elements. Does this matter? The XRZ 48 is the model of choice unless any of y'all advise differently. I have never owned a zero turn and have my lawn done professionally now but would like to start doing it myself and saving that money in the long run. Thanks!

RDA.Lawns

Threads
I own 2 bobcat pro cats 61. Bobcat has a 6 yr warranty. Best in the industry at the moment.

fthree

Forum Newbie
Threads
thank you sir! do you think it is a problem that they have them outside on display in the elements? I am really thinking ill go buy one this week at some point but want to make sure that that isn't an issue.

THANKS!

RDA.Lawns

Threads
I can't see it being that bad. Mine get wet time to time. If there is any issues that arise later for 6 years or 2350 hours it's all covered.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Wow !!! That's an incredible warranty, the machines must be also. 6 Years !!!

RDA.Lawns

Threads
I replaced 2 older mowers this year. Think I looked at and demo every mower sold in my area. The 6 year warranty was a big selling point for me. Plus I got the 35hp Kawasaki engine on mine. The motor carries the Kawasaki warranty of just 3 years:(

Lawn Addict
Threads
I hear ya on the engine warranty. But an excellent engine, I would say. That would have been superb for it to be covered for 6 yrs as well..

I only have the tiny 21.5 Kawasaki on my Toro, but that baby hasn't ever skipped a beat. :thumbsup:

fthree

Forum Newbie
Threads
thanks guys, i will probably bite the bullet and go sometime this week. My neighbor brought over his Toro and let me mow some with it and it is nice. I do have to say i like the green on the BC though......... The warranty is a HUGE selling point for me.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Warranty is a very important part. Good Luck on that.