Blade height chages???

Chugbug

Threads
Sorry guys but got another problem. Put new blades on and today before I use it I checked the height and the blades are all over the place. Back into the garage and get every thing back to 4 and took it for a little spin came back in and one side is exact and the other side off. I've adjusted them to four at least 12 times and after every little spin the yard I come back with one side and the other (side with chute ) the rear of the blade is four but the front side is loose as heck. Something is off. Again like said in another post my dealer didn't do his setup the blades were all over 1" off. Any thoughts or ideas before I have to take it back? Thanks

Lawn Addict
Threads
Not familiar with your mower or deck setting set-up, but if you adjust by turning nuts, add a 2nd nut on each, when you get deck set them lock 'em together.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
It sounds like you do not have the blades on correctly. I would check that out first. If that turns out to be not the case then I would start looking at the spindles. One or more may be broken.