Which Blades?

Mykey

Threads
I mow about 1 acre of land. Mostly flat land and I was wondering which blades ya'll would suggest to try on my Fastrak 48".

Mykey

Threads
Thanks Neetan, I will definitely check that out!

Mykey

Threads
And also, I've been trying to find a part number the flex forks for my machine. Can't seem to find one for mine. I'm fairly sure one's for the raptor aren't compatible for my fastrak?

kraky

Threads
Fwiw... I have a 2016 FasTrak 54 and it came from the factory with high lift blades on it. I wanted to pick up an extra set n somebody posted that they were having really good luck with the Sunbelt xht blades.
I picked up a set off of eBay for about $30 delivered to my door and I really like them they are really tough blades and they seem to have a smidge more lift than the factory blades. In fall I trim back all my shrubs and that includes some little fir trees and a lilac bush amongst other things and I just throw the stuff out on the lawn and run them over with the fast track and those blades chop everything up and make it disappear without putting a Nick in the blade or even dulling them in the least bit.
Anything smaller than my little finger gets run through the fast track without a problem.
I also found an XHT hi lift blade for my John Deere push mower and it's outperforming the gator blade I had under there.... we have been crazy wet this year

Last edited: