MISSING MEMBER

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
ASKING MEMBERS HELP
seems we have lost contact with a member and a GREAT guy !
If ANY member knows the whereabouts ,or how to contact member ..( Pumper54 ).. by email or phone or whatever , please send a PM to members Boobala and Roger B we are concerned about his well being since he has NOT been on the forums since JUNE 1st ( he's a regular visitor) we just want to know if he's OK as he was expected to be traveling . We thank you for any and all assistance ..Boobala & Roger

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Does ANYONE know how to contact Pumper54 ..???

:anyone:

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Boo,

Did you PM Tom? I did, but that was on June 1st... and he replied but nothing since then.

Rog

motoman

Lawn Addict
Threads
See if you can penetrate the confidentiality of the registration data with the administrators.

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
See if you can penetrate the confidentiality of the registration data with the administrators.

Hello .. Moto... (Sorry, I can't help myself, I like that ad on TV.)

I was wondering the same thing. Believe me if anyone can get Admin to either try to contact Tom themselves or to give up the info to him, it would be Boo-Boo..

I was worried because Tom told me he was going to be riding (a motorcycle) this summer from TX and he was planning to come to ME and pay me a visit. I PM'ed him on June 1st and asked if the trip was still on, he replied that it was but that bad weather on his end had delayed things somewhat.. I told him that was good, because bad weather was all we'd had on this end! I haven't heard anything from him since..

If anyone from Admin is following this and they have access to Tom's home phone, email or address, I would like to ask them to please try and contact him. We want to make sure he is indeed alright!

Thank you!

Roger

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Thanks much for your effort and concern , I will wait to contact Moderators Catherine & Muhammed on Monday as I don't think they work on the weekends . Pumper 54 ( TOM ) is a great guy always willing to help folks, we are deeply concerned for his well
being, .. he is usually on the forums many times a week . ALL efforts are appreciated . ..Boobala ..:frown: ..:anyone:

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads
he is from Montgomery, Texas? if so, he last posted on TractorForum on 7/5/2016