MISSING MEMBER

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads
THANKS Willy !!
You are welcome. I don't know Tom, but was in a similar position a few years back with a friend and I knew what it felt like, just needed to help.

You have good friends on here Tom, don't forget to thank them.

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MISSING MEMBER - - FOUND!!!

OK Guys, evidently the clue that Willy's post gave me to look up Tom's old FD has evidently worked and someone made contact and rattled his cage!!

Here is a PM I received from him today:
Roger
Roger, looks like we will.not be able to stop by for a visit, due to bad weather on the front part of tbe trip we are about a week behind schedule, we should have been up your way last week but we are still.in Massachusetts. We will be busting *** up I-95 and up to Madawaska before heading west. If you want.
Tom

Note: In order to protect his privacy I have deleted his name and facebook contact info.

A hearty Thank You to all who helped us re-establish contact with our wayward member.....

Roger

Pumper54

Threads
First off I must say I am moved by the concern you all have shown for my well being. I am safe and sound in Bangor Maine tonight after 3 weeks of riding arou d the east coast of tbe USA, left home on June 5th, spent the night in Laurel
, Mississippi due to heavy rain, next day arrived at my friends house in south central Georgia. Left for Tampa in the morning, still raining, over nighted with my buddy's friends in Tampa. Three bikes headed south in the morning, hit rain a couple hours later, alligator alley would have been easier in Roger's submarine. Super heavy rain all the way to Homestead. Next day beautiful weather down to Key West but hit rain on the way back. Next day rained all the way up to Jacksonville, Fla. Camped outside Charlestown, SC and enjoyed a beautiful night and sunrise. Up through both Carolinas to Maggie Valley, NC to visit the Wheels Through Time museum and then to Tennessee to visit with friends there for a couple of days, up to West Virginia to visit friends there, visited Gettysburg Battle Ground and the Flight 93 Memorial. Both are very hollowed grounds for me. Very moving being there. Then up to Connecticut to stay with my buddy's friends there and on up to Massachusetts to stay with a friend of mine and now we are in Maine. Most days we rode in rain gear as it was raining, just rained or was fixing to rain. Will try to post pics if I can from my tablet.20170612_084143.jpg 20170609_105505.jpg

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
First off I must say I am moved by the concern you all have shown for my well being. I am safe and sound in Bangor Maine tonight after 3 weeks of riding arou d the east coast of tbe USA, left home on June 5th, spent the night in Laurel
, Mississippi due to heavy rain, next day arrived at my friends house in south central Georgia. Left for Tampa in the morning, still raining, over nighted with my buddy's friends in Tampa. Three bikes headed south in the morning, hit rain a couple hours later, alligator alley would have been easier in Roger's submarine. Super heavy rain all the way to Homestead. Next day beautiful weather down to Key West but hit rain on the way back. Next day rained all the way up to Jacksonville, Fla. Camped outside Charlestown, SC and enjoyed a beautiful night and sunrise. Up through both Carolinas to Maggie Valley, NC to visit the Wheels Through Time museum and then to Tennessee to visit with friends there for a couple of days, up to West Virginia to visit friends there, visited Gettysburg Battle Ground and the Flight 93 Memorial. Both are very hollowed grounds for me. Very moving being there. Then up to Connecticut to stay with my buddy's friends there and on up to Massachusetts to stay with a friend of mine and now we are in Maine. Most days we rode in rain gear as it was raining, just rained or was fixing to rain. Will try to post pics if I can from my tablet.View attachment 32927 View attachment 32928

WELLLLLL Mr. Pumper !! just a brief msg to inform you of your current status , YOU are # 1 .... on our SCHITT-LIST !! ( LOL )
I now have ( at last count, 11, 763 MORE grey hairs on my head,) I have'nt eaten in a month, and I know the true meaning of DESPAIR
Roger on the other hasn't had sex since he last heard from you (I think his wife is filing for divorce) and he wets the bed nightly, he said his parakeet died too! ..:smiley_aafz: ..:mur:

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MISSING MEMBER - Found

Hey Tom,

Don't listen to Boo-Boo, he's just become an emotional wreck in his doddering years.. However! He IS still a silver-tongued devil!! Do you know Gretchen Prieto of the MFD? She actually called him a "really nice guy" in an email she sent me..

However, in order for you to stay off MY fecal-roster, you do realize that Bangor is W-A-Y past my location, right? Are you coming back this way or are you swinging up into the Maritimes? I've got a lobster I've trained to do the 'moon-walk' just for you to see!

If you're coming this way, let me know and I'll PM you the address. (I've already sent you the email and phone via PM.)

Roger

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Give it up Goomba, Tom & friend(s) are off to Rape, Pilfer, & Plunder wreak havoc, bring forth gloom & despair, raise mortal Hell, open Pandora's box and have a good time in general !! Gretchen mentioned he must have lied to ya... he hates
Maine lobster !! Prefers Long-Horn Steer Steaks! I think you should skip him on your To-Visit list !! ..( LOL )..:laughing:

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Give it up Goomba, Tom & friend(s) are off to Rape, Pilfer, & Plunder wreak havoc, bring forth gloom & despair, raise mortal Hell, open Pandora's box and have a good time in general !! Gretchen mentioned he must have lied to ya... he hates
Maine lobster !! Prefers Long-Horn Steer Steaks! I think you should skip him on your To-Visit list !! ..( LOL )..:laughing:

Boo-Boo,

I have to admit to you that I am already schmoozing Gretchen for a visit to Montgomery's best BBQ.. Maybe we'll let Tom come along if he behaves himself..

Hey, maybe we ought to have a Lawn World reunion in Montgomery, TX! I'm thinking "YO MAMA'S PIT BBQ" would be the place to meet!

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#...1e3!3sCgIIARAB,lf:1,lf_ui:9&spf=1498672012086

Rog

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
YO MAMA'S PIT BBQ

Unfortunately, the "Edit your Post" section of the forum isn't working. (Does it EVER!?!?) After copying and pasting a VERY long address for Yo Mama's Pit BBQ, when I tried to open it my computer froze up and I had to Control-Alt-Delete to get out. If that happens to you, I'm sorry.. If I could actually 'Edit' the post I would have deleted that address and substituted this one:

https://www.zomato.com/montgomery-tx/yo-mamas-pit-bar-b-que-montgomery/menu#tabtop

It's Yo Mama's menu (Page 2), note the great prices and at the bottom it says: "Need no teeth to eat my beef" Now that's sounded pretty dang good to me!

I'm gonna get me some good old Texas BBQ Brisket! Hot Dang!!

Sorry for any frozen up computers..

Roger

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Well the chow SOUNDS good, but I have'nt seen a mention of waitress' like they got at HOOTERS !! OH YEAH !!