MISSING MEMBER

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Well the chow SOUNDS good, but I have'nt seen a mention of waitress' like they got at HOOTERS !! OH YEAH !!

Boo,

Com'on buddy, we're talkin' about TEXAS!! EVERYTHING'S BIGGER in TEXAS!!

Rog

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Boo,

Com'on buddy, we're talkin' about TEXAS!! EVERYTHING'S BIGGER in TEXAS!!

Rog

ROGER !! you better WASH that DIRTY mind of yours ..!!! ( LOL ) ..:laughing: ..:laughing:

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
ROGER !! you better WASH that DIRTY mind of yours ..!!! ( LOL ) ..:laughing: ..:laughing:

Boo,

There ain't enough soap in the world to make much difference!

Rog

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Boo,

There ain't enough soap in the world to make much difference!

Rog

Ha,Ha,Ha, Your Daddy woulda smiled at that remark , BUT your Mother would have grabbed that BIG ol NASTY
lookin BROWN bar of OCTAGON soap and washed out your mouth !!

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
OCTAGON Soap!!

Ha,Ha,Ha, Your Daddy woulda smiled at that remark , BUT your Mother would have grabbed that BIG ol NASTY
lookin BROWN bar of OCTAGON soap and washed out your mouth !!

Boo, Don't remind me of that nasty stuff! When I first got out of the Navy ('74), my father-in-law was developing a 75 acre plot into house lots with roads and all. (This was over in Putnam County.) I spent a month there working with him and getting chewed up by chiggers! I would spend half my nights itching and scratching. He told me washing with Octagon Soap would relieve the itches.. I can remember getting up a 2 AM and taking a shower , scrubbing myself with that brown bar that felt like it was half oatmeal and singing a little tune with the words, "They say there's hope, with Octagon soap!" It never helped a bit! I can still smell it! ... Yuck...

Roger

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: OCTAGON Soap!!

Boo, Don't remind me of that nasty stuff! When I first got out of the Navy ('74), my father-in-law was developing a 75 acre plot into house lots with roads and all. (This was over in Putnam County.) I spent a month there working with him and getting chewed up by chiggers! I would spend half my nights itching and scratching. He told me washing with Octagon Soap would relieve the itches.. I can remember getting up a 2 AM and taking a shower , scrubbing myself with that brown bar that felt like it was half oatmeal and singing a little tune with the words, "They say there's hope, with Octagon soap!" It never helped a bit! I can still smell it! ... Yuck...

Roger

Yessir, one taste of THAT soap..?? and you definitely thought MORE than twice about saying another "dirty-word" ..:laughing:

Pumper54

Threads
Todays update on Tom's 4 corners ride, now being referred to as the Rainman Ride due to the fact for tbe first 30 days of the ride we spent 25 wearing rain suits. Currently outside Appleton, WI at a friends house were we spent the night. The trip has been great so far, seeing the beauty of this county. I have not have internet or cell service so tbat is why no running updates. Maine was beautiful and rainy, New Hampshire and Vermont were beautiful but raining. Saw our first horse and buggy in Indiana, camped in Fort Custer State Park and got set up a couple hours before a heck of a storm rolled. Found out my tent has a few small leaks but we survived. Camped the night before in tbe U.P. of Michigan after ctossing the Mackinaw Bridge, that bridge is HUGE and has expanded metal grate road decking for part of the way the you can look WAAAAAAY down and see the water. Heading to Milwaukee today to vosit the Harley Davidson museum and then my friend Greg is headed south and home and I will continue west towards Seattle. It is the long lonesome highway. You all play nice and have a great day
Tom

Pumper54

Threads
FYI there is a place in Montgomery called the Pizza Shack that has a Lady who bakes cakes and stuff like that who WON the Cupcake War TV show first place prize last year so if you all decide to invade the City of Montgomery (population 804) make sure you try the deserts at the Pizza Shack. Gretchen in married and her husband is a pretty good sized man. ;-)
Tom

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Man O Man Tom, You are LUCKY,
We almost wrote you off our members list, YEAH, we were sittin aroun figurin how we split-up all your mower stuff.
we know ya got maybe 100 mowers with parts over there . I sure hope there's lot's of Murray parts. ( LOL ) ..:laughing:

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Tom,

Glad to hear you're still keepin'-on, keepin'-on!! Be safe and watch out for those idiots in four-wheelers! At least you made it through Mass alive! As I'm sure you discovered that's no easy accomplishment.. Half the State of Maine is made up of Mass-holes this time of year and will continue that way until Labor Day when they all go home and we cheer!

Drop a line here when you can, so we can follow your trip..

As far as Gretchen is concerned, I can't run fast any more (sort of like NoBaMa) but I can still bob and weave... Besides as you probably know, "Youth and enthusiasm will always be overcome by Old-Age and treachery!" (Old men as sneaky!!)

Rog