MISSING MEMBER

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads
yeah, keep in touch Tom, they already have a search and rescue team on standby to find you again

cambre

Threads
Does ANYONE know how to contact Pumper54 ..???

:anyone:

I would like to help you locate Pumper54 but I don't know him. Do you remember the 26 HP kohler ZTR 7500 that I have with over 2000 hrs? You asked me to keep you posted on it. It now has 2508 hrs on it & still going but uses some oil.

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
I would like to help you locate Pumper54 but I don't know him. Do you remember the 26 HP kohler ZTR 7500 that I have with over 2000 hrs? You asked me to keep you posted on it. It now has 2508 hrs on it & still going but uses some oil.

Ay-caramba!

I don't know anything about your Zero Turn Mower, but you can relax about Pumper54.. We now have a drone following him wherever he goes! We are thinking about adding a live feed and an on-line "Tom-Cam" so we can watch his antics in real time.

That will teach him for trying to elude us! May others be warned!!

Signed:

Eye-in-the Sky...

Pumper54

Threads
You guys can relax I am safe and sound near Appleton, WI at a friend's house. I will be heading out in the morning headed toward Seattle, WA withna few stops along the way. If I can get internet I will try to keep you all updated.
Play nice and have fun mowing.
Tom

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
AHHhh yes Pumper, and as you frolick and play ,along your merry way, we are conjuring up the punishment to fit
your foolish minded behavior. As in the Military ,... AWOL HERE .. is a VERY serious offense, thus we must dispense a fitting
resolution to this matter of your disappearance without the slightest intent of notification of your despicable intentions !

giphy.gif ...click the pic !

Pumper54

Threads
Time to update you guys again. Made it across the country to Blaine, Washington and got my third corner in rwo days again. Stayed at my daughter's boy friend's parent's house and had a great time talking with his Dad. Headed south fro the Seattle area towards Salem, OR to have the rear tire replaced on my bike but must have hit something in the road because I got a flat tire on the front wheel. I found this out when I pulled into a rest area to have a 'bio break'. The bike started feeling heave with a bit of a wobble. Got it stopped, figured out what was wrong about the time a guy on a Harley pulled in. He told me about a dealership ba k about 30 miles so I called them. They sent a truck and trailer to get me. Long story short I had both tires replaced with the front one being covered by my road hazard warranty but I had to pony out for the rear one. Got back on the road late only to find out ALL the camp grounds and hotels between Salem OR and Bend OR were full. I was cold, tired hungy and wore out when I found a place last night. Hot shower, some food and bed. Today I am going to find US-395 and head south. You all play nice.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
When the hell do you plan on going home ( if ever ) ..we need a date so we can be sure to notify HomeLand Security, the Federal Marshals, FBI, State Police, Local police Swat-Team, the Press Corp, the W.T.F. Society, and your Lawyer !!

EASY RIDER !! ... "On the Road Again" .. :laughing: .. :laughing: .. :laughing:

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads
is this trip talking so long because you are going cross country on a toro rider?

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
is this trip talking so long because you are going cross country on a toro rider?

Oh!! That was funny!!! I liked that one.....

TOM!! Rt 395 should be a great ride.. Right down through the Sierra Nevada Mnts and eventually to San Diego, my last duty station. So many neat things out there to see and I know you don't have time to see them all. Some of my favorites were: Joshua Tree NP, Anza-Borrego SP, Imperial Sand Dunes Rec Area and lots of smaller venues... Enjoy brother...

Roger

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I wanna know WHO'S mowing HIS lawn these days ...??? ..:laughing:...:laughing: