MISSING MEMBER

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Boo,

I think WIlly may be right about Tom coming from that area, because it's near Conroe, TX and I have a friend living there and I think I remember recognizing that the two locations were close together.

However, I checked the Obits and found no Tom's: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/courier/browse

Rog

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
All Hands:

Here is the reply I got back from a PM I had sent Tom (Pumper 54)

.............................................................................................

June 1st at 7:45 AM

Trip is still on, weather sucking here, 80% chance of rain through next Tuesday, might delay the departure a day or so to make riding a bit more "fun" (less rain). Not sure when we will get up to Maine but hope to be able to give you a few days notice. Will try to post a trip log as I go.
Tom

As we have seen no trip log to date, there is indeed reason for concern..

Roger

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Well over 200 views , We know he lived in EAST Texas , ..POSSIBLY in the Montgomery -Conroe vicinity ???

:anyone:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
See if you can penetrate the confidentiality of the registration data with the administrators.

Almost 6:30 P.M. Eastern over 250 views ...... But one of the MODS ( Catherine ) said she will see if they might be able to send him an email ....lets hope !!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
June 26, 7:25 A.M. Eastern : Over 300 views .. out of 300 , not a single person knows of Pumpers whereabouts ??

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads
Have any of you tried surfing the net for his handle "pumper54"? I have come across a few, many are motorcycle clubs......most recent I could find was "Two Wheeled Texans"

Was he married? Was his wifes' name "Mary"
Just trying to help guys.

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads
I ran his name through the Texas data base for residents in the state....Tom Pumper, Thomas Pumper, no results found........however, my cousin lives in Dallas and he told me awhile ago that people that worked on the rigs were called pumpers, maybe he is just using his job description as part of his screen name?

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Have any of you tried surfing the net for his handle "pumper54"? I have come across a few, many are motorcycle clubs......most recent I could find was "Two Wheeled Texans"

Was he married? Was his wifes' name "Mary"
Just trying to help guys.

Don't know any family members names or anything,... pretty sure he was married, lived in East Texas, he said about 800 folks lived in next big town .
ANY and ALL help is appreciated !! ANYTIME ..!!