Uneven Cut

Ltmt

Threads
I have a 1995 John Deere LT 150 tractor with a 15 hp. Kohler engine. Last summer the idler pulley on the deck went out and destroyed the belt. I pulled the deck out from under the machine and have since replaced the idler and belt and got it back together. The first time I mowed with it I noticed that the deck is cutting lower on one side than the other.

Can anybody advise me on were to go online to find the manuals on how to level the deck?

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I have a 1995 John Deere LT 150 tractor with a 15 hp. Kohler engine. Last summer the idler pulley on the deck went out and destroyed the belt. I pulled the deck out from under the machine and have since replaced the idler and belt and got it back together. The first time I mowed with it I noticed that the deck is cutting lower on one side than the other.

Can anybody advise me on were to go online to find the manuals on how to level the deck?

THIS should do it !!

https://www.deere.com/en_US/services_and_support/services_support.page

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
all John Deer manuals are on the John Deer web site.
I think in the USA you can download the entire users manual.
Down here it comes up 1 section at a time which are printable but not savable

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
CutePDFwriter is a wonderful printer to PDF program. It works on all operating systems.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I use an HP 8550, which is a full on professional printer which has a save to PDF & EPS options in the print driver but JD stuff just comes out full of weird characters.
Macs themselves do print to pdf as part of the mac tool box but when printing out JD stuff, it is shadowed out so JD have put some code in there to stop the file being saved.
It is the only one I can not save to a pdf which is a bugger because i have all of the mower stuff on the server so I can access the files in the workshop or any where in a 1/2 mile radius ( limit of the wireless network ).

Ltmt

Threads

Thank you BooBala. Exactly what I needed.