Which to choose?

clc014

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hey everyone, I have been doing a lot of research this week in efforts to replace my old Husqvarna YTH150.

I'm looking at a couple different options, these prices are all before tax

Gravely ZT HD 48 inch with FR Kaw Motor - $5,050 (52 inch is $5,199) - Dealer is 20 minutes away, is also a Bobcat dealer, but they are being out priced heavily by the dealers below
Bobcat XRZ PRO 48 with FX Kaw motor - $6,000 (two hour drive)
Bobcat XRZ 48 inch with FR Kaw Motor - $5,350 (45 minute drive)
Bobcat CRZ 48 inch with same FR motor as XRZ, but with subpar seat which would cost $400 to swap out, so we will say $4,450. (45 minute drive)

I have a flat backyard, about 1/4 acre, front is about half that. I will also probably be cutting around the neighborhood to try and offset the payments and cutting my grandmothers Acre yard now that I have a reliable mower.

Any suggestions or reviews? I'm going to have to put some money down either way to get the payments under $100 after taxes.

SaraheeWilson

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi. As I replied in the other thread on this forum. "John Deere Z335E 42 in. 20 HP" turn Mower is the best product in the market. You must buy this one.

Honda Tech

Threads
Hey everyone, I have been doing a lot of research this week in efforts to replace my old Husqvarna YTH150.

I'm looking at a couple different options, these prices are all before tax

Gravely ZT HD 48 inch with FR Kaw Motor - $5,050 (52 inch is $5,199) - Dealer is 20 minutes away, is also a Bobcat dealer, but they are being out priced heavily by the dealers below
Bobcat XRZ PRO 48 with FX Kaw motor - $6,000 (two hour drive)
Bobcat XRZ 48 inch with FR Kaw Motor - $5,350 (45 minute drive)
Bobcat CRZ 48 inch with same FR motor as XRZ, but with subpar seat which would cost $400 to swap out, so we will say $4,450. (45 minute drive)

I have a flat backyard, about 1/4 acre, front is about half that. I will also probably be cutting around the neighborhood to try and offset the payments and cutting my grandmothers Acre yard now that I have a reliable mower.

Any suggestions or reviews? I'm going to have to put some money down either way to get the payments under $100 after taxes.

Personally, I'm a big Gravely fan. Great product with excellent support. If I was given a John Deere, I would sell it. Anyone that thinks JD builds the 'best' hasn't used anything else. I would also look for dealer support. No sense purchasing a Gravely or a Bobcat if there isn't a good dealer support in place. The Kawasaki FX engine is a big step up in quality over their FR series, but for your small yard, they'll still give you years of dependable service. Happy Mowing!

Mr. Ed

Threads
In the unlikely event that you haven't already pulled the trigger, I vote for the Gravely. I have that exact machine, and it's darn near perfect for me. The only shortcoming is that the seat isn't suspended, just sits on some springs. I added the Michigan 5300 seat, and now it's very comfortable.