XLT 1045 engine swap wiring ?

KennethP.

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have replaced Koyler with the same engine from a Troybilt super bronco.The wiring is different..There are more wires in the connection on the Cub than the Troybilt has.Any suggestion?

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I have replaced Koyler with the same engine from a Troybilt super bronco.The wiring is different..There are more wires in the connection on the Cub than the Troybilt has.Any suggestion?

We ran your supplied information through our MIND-READING machine and it SAYS ....
Need information about ALL engines involved as well as the model of mower the selected enginge is going to call home ! SEE EXAMPLE :

GET INFO.JPG

KennethP.

Forum Newbie
Threads
Both Engine's are a Koyler 20 hp single Cyl Courage.I don't have model info right now.I pulled the good engine from a Troybilt Super Bronco.The Cub has more electronic's than the Troybilt.Wondering if I should pull wiring harness off the old engine that came off the cub and replace on the good engine.

KennethP.

Forum Newbie
Threads
Both Engine's are a Koyler 20 hp single Cyl Courage.I don't have model info right now.I pulled the good engine from a Troybilt Super Bronco.The Cub has more electronic's than the Troybilt.Wondering if I should pull wiring harness off the old engine that came off the cub and replace on the good engine.

The Engine off Cub is a model sv-600s from 2009.Engine from the Troybilt is the same model except it's year is 2008.I don't have the mower number right now.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Should be OK.
just be extra super careful that the kill wire to the coils , which is either open = running or closed = stop to GROUND.
Even looking like sending battery voltage down there will blow the module

KennethP.

Forum Newbie
Threads
Got it going.I just cut the cub cadet wiring harness and replaced the harness on the good motor.Just the 2 white wires coming from the top of engine is all I had to cut to attach hardness.