Looking to buy

dixienormus

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello, we are about to have 5.24 acres to tend to. Relatively flat land with trees. Ive been looking into 60 inch ztr mowers. Trying to stay around the 3-5k range.
Ive been looking at new and used. Id like to buy new but at that price range all i could get is a low end residential grade ztr mower. Most of the used "commercial grade" i have found either have high hours and are still 3-4k.

Im looking into a 2012 dixie chopper silver eagle currently with 135 hours 27ho generac motor with 60 inch deck, priced at 4900. Its in great shape, should i take up this deal or go with something new?

PVHIII

Threads
Hello, we are about to have 5.24 acres to tend to. Relatively flat land with trees. Ive been looking into 60 inch ztr mowers. Trying to stay around the 3-5k range.
Ive been looking at new and used. Id like to buy new but at that price range all i could get is a low end residential grade ztr mower. Most of the used "commercial grade" i have found either have high hours and are still 3-4k.

Im looking into a 2012 dixie chopper silver eagle currently with 135 hours 27ho generac motor with 60 inch deck, priced at 4900. Its in great shape, should i take up this deal or go with something new?
Doesn't sound like a bad price...I would be interested in knowing what​ it sold for new..I'm not a big Dixie Chopper fan but I've never owned one either...My best advice is to make sure it has a suspension seat.I'm in the process of buying a Gravely Pro-Turn 460 (as soon as my Hustler Fastrak SD sells)..the comfort of the Gravely Air Ride suspension seat sold me .. hands down the most comfortable mower I have ever sat on...JS.. GOOD LUCK!!!