New to this Forum and struggling with Kawasaki FH661v Carb control panel linkages

adboles

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / New to this Forum and struggling with Kawasaki FH661v Carb control panel linkages
Hello everybody, I'm a new guy and I'm looking for some help. I bought a Cub Cadet ZTR50 with a Kawasaki Fh661v-A05-R engine. The carb had to be rebuilt and my Choke Cable was frozen but I was able to get it moving good again. When I put the carb back on I quickly discovered I didn't have a clue as to how all the linkage connected with the Control panel for the Carb. I've given it my best 5 hour shot this morning and now I'm asking for help. If anyone has any good illustrations of how the Choke and Throttle cables are supposed to connect, I would seriously appreciate it. My panel is the separate cable type for Throttle and Choke.
Thanks,
bigdaddy

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
  • / New to this Forum and struggling with Kawasaki FH661v Carb control panel linkages
:welcome:

I'm going to move this thread over to the Cub Cadet section.
Hopefully, we can find you some advice :smile:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
A picture of what you are working on would be better. Post it and we can identify for you what you need.