Hello all

dana1942

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi. My name is Justin and im from Hendersonville NC. I am a newbie here, but not to mowers or weedeaters. As a kid i worked summers part time with family and friends mowing. After my father passed i inherited my mothers grass 4.7 acres (wont let her cut it herself) and i have my yard .5 acres and some property my wife and i are gonna build a house on. Another 4.7 acres

I have a 2015 Dixie Chopper Zee2 23/54 and trim with an Echo SRM230
I also have to use (left to me by my dad) a 2006 Simplicity Broadmoor 20/44 and a Stihl FS55.

I hope my long winded post hasnt bored anyone to sleep yet. And nice to meet ya'll in advance!

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
:welcome:

It's nice to meet you too!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hi. My name is Justin and im from Hendersonville NC. I am a newbie here, but not to mowers or weedeaters. As a kid i worked summers part time with family and friends mowing. After my father passed i inherited my mothers grass 4.7 acres (wont let her cut it herself) and i have my yard .5 acres and some property my wife and i are gonna build a house on. Another 4.7 acres

I have a 2015 Dixie Chopper Zee2 23/54 and trim with an Echo SRM230
I also have to use (left to me by my dad) a 2006 Simplicity Broadmoor 20/44 and a Stihl FS55.

I hope my long winded post hasnt bored anyone to sleep yet. And nice to meet ya'll in advance!

I heard there is no Palm trees OR oceans in North Carolina ! I can't figure why people would live there ???

....:laughing:..:laughing:.. :welcome: ..Glad you joined

dana1942

Forum Newbie
Threads
I heard there is no Palm trees OR oceans in North Carolina ! I can't figure why people would live there ???

....:laughing:..:laughing:.. :welcome: ..Glad you joined

Hahaha we have oceans. But the best part is the mountains!!!