IMKCMAC

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello to all,
Just a quick note about myself. Retired Toolmaker(General Motors) and tinkerer. I am 71 years old and still like to fix my own stuff and have been know to repair it if possible since I have a couple of lathes and a mill at home.
I have several (3) larger machines, aka Simplicity 9020, 4041 and a Allis 720. I also have a Hustler Super Z, 72" HD deck with a 26hp liquid cooled Kawasaki that I use to mow my property with.
A couple of years ago I bought an old Huskee lawn tractor. It has the 20hp Kohler twin and a 50" cutting deck. It ran, but not good. I just recently rebuilt the carb, new spark plugs filters, oil, etc. The old girl runs good now. I was out mowing with it and checking it out and it just quit moving, threw the worn out drive belt. I ordered a new drive belt, and the deck belts and am getting ready to reinstall the deck.
Now the reason for my post. I noticed the deck height adjustment doesn't seem to be correct. I have searched to no avail for an owners manual and am wondering if anyone on here has any secrets about how to acquire one?
The model no. is 4420294, serial no. 062394c 001289 and last but not least it was sold by Tractor Supply TS 2051C.
Any help would be helpful and greatly appreciated. Thanks, Jerry.

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
Hi Jerry. Welcome to the forum! :welcome:

I'm going to move your thread over to our Mower and Equipment Operation section to see if someone over there can offer advice.