Got my shed finished

Plumberroy

Threads
I ended up buying 2 riders in 3 days a couple weeks ago my garage was already full . So we bought a metal shed I had a nice level blacktopped area to set it . Only thing I didn't like was the handles are plastic :thumbdown: your lock goes through these . I got a couple of peaces of 1 1/2 angle iron from work , I drilled all the holes , primed and painted and bolted it more secure to the doors . I am able to get my 25in Toro RER, 42 in. Troy-built bronco, Cub Cadet push trimmer, generator. Craftsman push mower . and a little earthway spreader . only lawn equipment left in the garage is my Grillo walking tractor and the snow blower . the snow blower fits in a spot under the steps so it is out of the way. After some cleaning and throwing away some junk I have a garage I can walk through again:thumbsup:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Aleks

Threads
Do you have a basement. We store all our equipment in a just renovated basement. But keep in mind that basement storage depends on ventilation.

Lalett

Threads
Congratulations. I also recently completed repairs in the barn, we completely replaced the flooring with tiles and repainted the walls. Our barn looks a lot better. At first I didn't want to make a tiled floor, because it seems to me that it's difficult to clean, but my husband insisted on the tiles in the barn. I always used to think that tile and moisture, high temperature are incompatible. But recently, I learned from this article*https://bestcleaneradviser.com/does-steam-cleaning-damage-grout/ that the tile is one of the most moisture-resistant materials. Also, ceramic tiles withstands temperatures of 2000 degrees Faringate.**You can use steam cleaning for tiles, it also doesn't harm the grout, but steam cleaning perfectly eliminates mold, dirt and germs.*You can also use a steam cleaner in the house, such as tiled floors in the bathroom or in the kitchen. What kind of flooring do you have in your barn? When you selected materials for building a barn, did you think that they were easy to clean?

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Please do not take this as a personal attack, however it is important to correct misconceptions about cleaning that advertisers have managed to turn into urban myths.
Eliminate germs ?
Well for about 0.1 seconds the surface might be germ free , but unless you are wearing steralized over boots and coveralls you will walk in around 200,000 germs onto the clean wet surface with every step and because about 2/3 of them need moisture to multiply they will quickly recollonize the floor to be at exactly the same or higher volume than they were before you started.
Unless the air in the barn is triple filtered then there are about 100,000 germs in every cubic foot of air space, some of which will come into contact with the damp floor and multiply like crazy.
If germs were big enough to be seen with the human eye you would not be able to see your own fingers, that is the volume of them that is in every breath that you take.
People's time would be better used reading facts that have been tested & proven true that are published by recognised scientific organizations that PR sites set up by product vendors https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4515362/.
And these numbers are for germs, most of which are beneficial, they do not include dust , pollen , spores & micro plastic fibres.

Have a little think about it, if germs were so dangerous and we really needed germ free environments to live, then people would have died out thousands of years ago.
Not too many generations back your ancestors were born on dirt floors and the only cleaning materials that had was a broom, usually made from thatch gathered from the fields.
By virtue of the fact that you are here the "germs" they were exposed to were not fatal and in fact made their bodies & immune systems stronger.

Steam cleaners have one and only one advantage over other unnecessary over cleaning devices we are killing our planet with in that they do not use posionous compounds to "clean" the surface.

And FWIW my floors are all carpeted, shed and all, usually with uplifted wool carpet I get from a carpet layer friend.
The carpet traps a lot of the heavier dirt particles and stops them being kicked up every time I walk in or a breeze blows through.
There are working pieces under the things that I am working on and when these get too grubby / oil soaked, they go out into the garden & get used under mulch around the trees.