TRANSAXLE / TRANSMISSIONS FORUM

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I was trying to help a member with a transaxle issue, found some info and posted it for him. I found more information,
and since I'm sure that since the mowers that are dealt with here on the site..use the transaxle / transmission from a few manufacturers ..( Hydro-Gear ) ..( Tuff-Torq ) .. ( Peerless-Tecumseh ) and (there are others) it might be easier for members
to go directly to a forum for this component, rather than search in the specific MAKE of mower forums .
This is especially true of MTD's and John Deere's that use different models of the same BRAND of transaxle / transmissions
Several mower manufacturers don't even expose the model and type of unit used in their machines documentation.
Isn't it time for Transaxles / Transmissions to have a dedicated forum .??? ..:thumbsup:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I was trying to help a member with a transaxle issue, found some info and posted it for him. I found more information,
and since I'm sure that since the mowers that are dealt with here on the site..use the transaxle / transmission from a few manufacturers ..( Hydro-Gear ) ..( Tuff-Torq ) .. ( Peerless-Tecumseh ) and (there are others) it might be easier for members
to go directly to a forum for this component, rather than search in the specific MAKE of mower forums .
This is especially true of MTD's and John Deere's that use different models of the same BRAND of transaxle / transmissions
Several mower manufacturers don't even expose the model and type of unit used in their machines documentation.
Isn't it time for Transaxles / Transmissions to have a dedicated forum .??? ..:thumbsup:

Admin. no acknowledgement to this post,..?? no can do ..??? ..:confused2:

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads
sounds like a good idea, but then you end up adding sub forums and things start to get difficult to watch over

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
sounds like a good idea, but then you end up adding sub forums and things start to get difficult to watch over

That's the kicker, .. JUST 1 forum ! Transaxle/ Transmissions !!! ALL posts to that forum, SHOULD be related to THAT specific item(s) ONLY .. the threads would actually separate them. In other words, ALL posts ... about transaxles or transmissions would be in 1 place ! THAT'S MY thought, take it further if you please ..:anyone:

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Can do!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

WOW MUHAMMAD !! FANTASTIC, GREAT, YOU'RE THE BEST ..
I just hope I didn't suggest a mistake , guess we'll see if it flies or not , no matter ... as long as we try !!
Thank You so very much !! ..:thumbsup:

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
It is done. Listed under the repair forum heading. I also moved relevant transmission & transaxle threads into the new forum.

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads
you made Boobala's day